|U.S. air date:|| TV: January 21, 2016|
VOD: December 18, 2015
|U.K. air date:||November 22, 2015|
|International premieres:|| November 16, 2015 (The Middle East / North Africa)|
Hungary: May 9, 2016
|Written by:|| Ben Bocquelet|
|Storyboarded by:||Wandrille Maunoury|
| The Wicked Song
Gumball and Darwin try to find a single nice quality about about their neighbour, Mrs. Robinson.
- Mr. Robinson
- Melted Cheese Guy
- Green Bear
- Doughnut Sheriff
- Mr. Small
- Principal Brown
- Bandage Paramedic
- Shape People
- Mr. Pepperoni
- Bandage Doctor
- Margret's Father
- Mr. Fitzgerald
- Carmen's Father
- Neck Beard
- Crocodile Woman
- Oval Family
- Cupcake Woman
- Hot Dog Guy
- Blue Elephant
- Mrs. Fitzgerald
- Exercize Bacon
- Shooting Star
- Carmen's Mom
- Cupcake Man
- Orange Guard
- Santa Claus
- This episode aired in the UK and the Middle East before it aired in the US.
- Footage from "The Tape" is reused in this episode.
- This episode was released on the Cartoon Network App and Video on Demand before it aired on TV on December 18, 2015.
- This episode marks the first time Teresa Gallagher has a singing role.
- This is the third time that a character (Margaret) was accidentally run over by an ambulance, the first two times occurring in "The Mystery."
- A baby version of The Butterfly from the episode of the same name can be seen in the nursery room.
- The televisions in the sports section of the mall show clips of Ocho from "The Tape."
- The scene where a squirrel bursts out of Hank's shirt is a reference to the infamous chestburster scene from Alien.
- "The Wicked Song" is a parody of the song "My Favorite Things" from the musical The Sound of Music.
- Mr. Robinson's explanation for why his wife is evil is a reference to a similar quote uttered by Batman's butler in The Dark Knight, to explain the actions of the Joker and other criminals.
- When Darwin said "She Needs To Pay" the second time, his eyes turn back to white.