|U.S. air date:||October 9, 2015|
|U.K. air date:||November 22, 2015|
|International premieres:||Spain: November 29, 2015|
|Written by:|| Ben Bocquelet|
|Storyboarded by:||Yani Quabdesselam|
| I Say Banana
Gumball and Darwin try to tear themselves away for the internet, but end up falling down the Elmore Stream-Hole.
Gumball goes onto Elmore Stream-It, but is immediately interrupted by Darwin's portest. Gumball begs Darwin to just let hem see one video, but Darwin continues. He gets Gumball to back away from the computer and turn around, revealing that he has the mouse in his hand. Gumball drops the mouse on the floor, which ends up clicking a video on the computer called "William Exam Fail". Once getting through the first video, Gumball and Darwin spend their time continuously watching further videos on Elmore Stream-It.
The first video they played was "William's Exam Fail", where William tries to flip over his test page, but after Teri flips it back, William gets angry and cracks the screen of the video.
Several other videos such as Jamie singing, Richard's game, Tobias's prank to his dad, and Mr. Small's inside out trick were played on Elmore along with an annoying saxophone playing Chihuwawa.
They see a movie trailer and try to watch, but the saxophone Chihuwawa cuts the trailer off. The videos then begin to play faster, and the Internet exploded. The last scene comes back to Gumball and Darwin, now revealed as teenagers and their messy room due to watching too much internet videos. They attempt to exit out their room again, but the internet sucks them back in, ending the episode.
- Anais (cameo)
- Kebab Fighters
- Principal Brown
- Shooting Star
- Nicole (mentioned)
- Miss Simian (voice only)
- Penny Fitzgerald
- Jackie Wilson
- Doughnut Sheriff
- Mr. Small
- Banana Joe
- Melted Cheese Guy
- Daisy the Donkey
- Sally the Snake
- Monkey and Plug
- Mr. Corneille
- Ben Bocquelet's dog, Woody, makes a cameo appearance in one of the videos.
- A negative scene of ducks eating Anton can be seen.
- This episode reveals that Jamie can sing.
- The actress who plays as human Sussie is Maisy Wilgoss.
- This is the Internet's third major role, the first two were in "The Internet" and "The Procrastinators."
- If one looks closely, it can be seen that "The Amazing World of Gumball Movie Trailer" has been posted by "B Bocquelet," a reference to the show's creator, Ben Bocquelet.
- A video called "Gorilla vs Killer Whale" can be seen uploaded by Oliver Hamilton, a storyboard revisionist and assistant character designer for the show.
- The desktop wallpaper in "The Password" can be seen again.
- Running gag: The Saxophone Chihuahua video played for a total of five times.
- Some of Gumball and Darwin's videos from "The Tape" appear on Elmore Stream.
- Footage from "The Lie," "The Nemesis," "The Painting," and "The Spoiler" is reused.
- The music playing during the title card and Sussie's makeup tips video is an instrumental version of the "Internet Song" from "The Internet."
- Gumball and Darwin get sucked back to the computer the same way it happened in "The Procrastinators."
- At the end of the episode, Gumball makes a face similar to his shocked face from "The Bros."
- This is the fifth time both Gumball and Darwin are shown older. The first four, in order, were "The Gi," "The Job," "The Mirror," and "The Crew."
- In Alan's video, he is doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
- In "Game Review," Richard mentions that the Calculator "isn't as good as Minesweeper or Solitaire." These are two games that come with Windows computers.
- A green card similar to the MPAA's green rating card appears.
- The Saxophone Chihuahua videos are similar to "rickrolling," a common internet fad where a video is actually a music video of "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley as a prank.
- The Saxophone Chihuahua also resembles the Epic Sax Guy.
- "10 Hours of Saxophone Chihuahua" is a reference to when users increase the time in a video to 1 or more hours using a loop.
- The Tobias remix is a reference to YouTube Poops and Major League Gaming remixes, which are mash-ups and/or funny edits of memes and loud music or noises.
- A Rage Guy-esque face appears during the Tobias remix.
- The video of the Doughnut Sheriff playing the trumpet is called "Don Trump," a reference to Donald Trump, a wealthy real estate developer and reality TV star, who is running for president of the United States.
- Richard says "8/10, would play again." This is possibly a reference to IGN, a website which users can create reviews on video games. IGN is often mocked online for being overly generous in light of the actual review commentary.
- Rob's video is entitled "W.R.E.C.K.T.R.E," a reference to the villaineous organization from the James Bond franchise, "SPECTRE."
- On the premiere, Darwin says "Stream 1 Hole." This is later fixed in the reruns.
- In the related videos section, the video of a real life cat says it's made by "Penny," but when Gumball and Darwin watch it, the creator is "cat_obsession90," though it could be Penny's username.
- In the related videos section, there was a video that was called "Saang it Jamie." When Gumball clicked it, the title was "SAANG IT JAMIE" instead.