|U.S. air date:||October 6, 2015|
|U.K. air date:||October 22, 2015|
|International premieres:|| Germany: November 11, 2015|
Spain: November 22, 2015
|Written by:|| Ben Bocquelet|
|Storyboarded by:||Akis Dimitrakopoulos|
Bobert gets updated software, but Gumball and Darwin find a few problems with it.
- New Bobert
- Green Bear
- 8-Bit Dog
- Banana Joe
- Principal Brown
- Granny Jojo (mentioned)
- This episode reveals that there is more than one Bobert, and that each one is made at a Bobert-dedicated company.
- Music from "The Words", "The Money", and "The Sale" is reused.
- The live-action man playing as Fillippo Bento-Hunt is Philip Hunt, the creative director of Stuido AKA, where Ben Bocquelet and Mic Graves formerly worked.
- Animation from "The Bros" is reused.
- This is Bobert's fourth major role; the first three being "The Robot," "The Club," and "The Bet."
- This is the sixth time that Gumball shows characteristics of a real cat.
- The Bobert system trailer is a parody of Apple Inc. trailers.
- The old Bobert stystem in the disk that Gumball inserts into Bobert is BS7, a possible reference to Windows 7.
- Bobert Maps is a parody of Google Maps.
- Just like the Apple Store, everything in the Bobert Store is white.
- Bobert's voice activation software is a parody of Apple Inc.'s personal assistant, Siri.
- The scene where Gumball is falling and holds onto an oven is a reference to the Airplane Cargo scene in Uncharted 3.