|U.S. air date:|| TV: October 27, 2016|
VOD: September 30, 2016
|International premieres:|| France: May 15, 2016|
Netherlands and Belgium: May 24, 2016
Germany: June 16, 2016
Canada: August 9, 2016
|Written by:|| Ben Bocquelet|
|Storyboarded by:||Adrian Maganza|
| How Low Would You Go?
Gumball and Darwin convince their peers that the school is haunted.
- Miss Simian
- Banana Joe
- Tina Rex
- Principal Brown
- Hot Dog Guy
- Rocky Robinson
- Mr. Small
- Green Bear
- Mr. Corneille
- Hexagon Lady
- Orange Guard
- Shooting Star
- Construction Men
- Mr. Pepperoni
- This episode aired on Netherlands, Belguim, France, Germany, and Canada before the US.
- This is the show's second Halloween episode, the first was "Halloween".
- Tina's witch hat and Banana Joe's vampire outfit from "Halloween" are reused.
- Gumball and Darwin's Gargaroth-hunting costumes, the method in which they go about fighting Gargaroth, and the theme music that plays throughout the episode are references to the film Ghostbusters.
- At the beginning of the episode, students dress up in various costumes. Among them are Gumball as Beetlejuice from the eponymous movie; Sarah as the Moon from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask; Leslie as Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors; Anton as Gene Simmons of KISS.