|U.S. air date:||June 2, 2016|
|U.K. air date:||June 24, 2016|
|International premieres:|| Bulgaria: May 10, 2016|
France: May 18, 2016
Netherlands and Belguim: May 27, 2016
Germany: June 16, 2016
Hungary: August 16, 2016
|Written by:|| Ben Bocquelet|
|Storyboarded by:||Wandrille Maunoury|
In order for Tobias to let them use his points in a video game, Gumball and Darwin must do his chores for him.
- Banana Joe
- This episode reveals that Gumball can form his fingers into any shape, like a key.
- This is Tobias' fourth major role. His first three were in "The Third," "The Knights," and "The Mothers."
- Some of the "weapons" that Gumball, Darwin, and Tobias use near the ending are references to weapons from certain video game franchises.
- The Portal Gun is a reference to the weapon the main character uses in the game Portal.
- The Shock Rifle and the Flak Cannon are references to weapons from the Unreal Tournament games.
- The Railgun is a reference to a weapon from the Quake game series.
- The Plasma Grenade is a reference to a weapon from Halo game series.
- The Shrink Gun is a reference to a weapon from Duke Nukem game series.
- Gumball and Anais mention a Corn Farm game in which you can buy animals and place farm buildings. It is a reference to the Facebook game called FarmVille.
- The scene when "dying" Tobias gives Gumball the grenade pin is a parody of a similar scene in the movie Leon the Professional.
- Gumball says that Tobias' grades are contained in a locked "PFD" file, which is a parody of a real-life file format called "PDF," which is developed by Adobe Systems. The Portuguese and Polish versions of the episode, however, use the actual "PDF" name.
- When Darwin says "We're Rich," his mouth is wide open and doesn't move.