"The Others" is the fourth episode of Season 4 of The Amazing World of Gumball. It is the 120th episode overall.
- Tina Rex
- Gumball's Brain
- Gorilla Kid
- Mr. Cooper
- Gaylord Robinson (painting)
- Miss Simian (photo)
- Banana Joe
- Anton (mentioned)
- Principal Brown
- Mr. Small
- Construction Men
- The Pepperonis
- Neck Beard
- Carmen's father
- Shooting Star
- Hexagon Lady
- Hot Dog Guy
- Masami's Father
- Mrs. Jötunheim
- Sphere Citizens
- This episode was released on the Cartoon Network App and Video on Demand before it aired on TV, along with "The Egg," "The Crew," "The Signature", and "The Gift."
- A picture of art director Antoine Perez, and a book with director Mic Graves' name on the spine both appear in Clare's locker.
- Gumball's brain has a different design in this episode.
This is the second time Gumball and Darwin ride Clayton as a horse. They first did this in "The Skull."
- Gumball trying to become a Super Saiyan is a direct reference to the Dragon Ball franchise.
- The scene is also a reference to the "Black Kid tries to become Super Saiyan" video (particularly the scream).
- At one point, during Gumball, and Darwin's trippy sequence upon realizing the existence of other students, they resemble Zed and Zardoz, respectively, of the 1974 science fiction movie of the same name.
- The So-Called World of Clare is a reference to the 1994 TV show, My So-Called Life. The three main characters are named Clare, Jared, and Wilson because that series starred Claire Danes (note the different spelling,) Jared Leto, and Wilson Cruz.
- The music that plays during the "Happy Ending" is " Semper Fidelis", which was composed by John Phillip Sousa.