|U.S. air date:||TV: May 12, 2016|
|Written by:|| Ben Bocquelet|
|Storyboarded by:||Aurelie Charbonnier|
The people of Elmore search for the meaning of love. 
- Hexagon Lady
- Melted Cheese Guy
- Stick Figures
- The Sun
- The Moon
- Mr. Robinson
- Mrs. Robinson
- Sussie's parents
- Felicity Parham
- Banana Joe
- Miss Simian
- Principal Brown
- Mr. Corneille
- Mr. Small
- Carlton (poster)
- School Nurse
- Bandage Doctor
- Mrs. Fitzgerald
- Chicken Waiter
- Cupcake Woman
- Doughnut Sheriff
- Hamburger Cop
- Coffee Cop
- This episode was released on the Cartoon Network app and Video On Demand before airing on TV on March 18, 2016.
- This is the third episode involving minor characters in their major role. The first two were "The World" and "The Extras."
- A Pony's Tail appears again for the third time. The first two were "The Pony" and "The Signal."
- The house that the Robinsons bought from "The Origins" appears.
- The ILOVEYOU.EXE virus on Bobert's system is a reference to an actual virus called ILOVEYOU.
- Timmy makes a reference to the activist network Anonymous, specifically the tagline: "We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us." His profile picture also resembles the infamous Guy Fawkes mask worn by Anonymous members.
- When Timmy says that Hexagon Lady's relationship status "it's complicated" actually means that she is a single, he refers to the common opinion that the same status on Facebook is often used by singles.
- The music in the third segment resembles the Mii Channel theme.
- The segment involving the Robinsons resembles the "Married Life" scene from 1991 movie Father of the Bride.
- The judge resembles the eponymous character that appears during "Sleepwalk" segment of Santo & Johnny.
- When the characters sing the ending of "What is Love?", Gumball's left leg is not attached to his body, and he is also missing his tail.