"The Gift" is the ninth episode of Season 4 of The Amazing World of Gumball. It is the 125th episode overall.
- Mr. Yoshida
- Banana Joe
- Principal Brown
- Bandage Doctor
- Doughnut Sheriff
- French Fries (The End Antagonists)
- Frog (to Anais)
- This episode was released on the Cartoon Network App and Video on Demand before it aired on TV, along with "The Egg," "The Crew," "The Others," and "The Signature."
- This is Masami's third major role. Her first two were in "The Pressure," and "The Storm."
- Masami guesses that her gift will be a painting by Mic Graves, who, in real life, is a director of the show.
- The Wattersons' basement reappears in this episode. Its first appearance was in "The Nobody."
- Ocho makes his first official reappearance since "The Tape."
- Gumball and Darwin attempt to give Alan's love as a gift to Masami, but Alan remarks that he loves Carmen, a reference to the events of "The Storm."
- The way Gumball knocks Ocho down and throws him at Tina, Carmen, and Jamie is a reference to Super Mario Bros.
- Larry is seen dressed up as early musicians, with Bach as an example.
- Anais kissing frogs to get a prince is an obvious reference to The Princess And The Frog.
- The position of the locker Gumball and Darwin go into changes when Masami opens it.
- In the scene where the students are crammed into the wall, Alan is touching Carmen, but he doesn't pop despite him being a balloon and Carmen being a cactus.
- When Everyone else barges Sarah is normal so an ice cream can't melt and return to normal mabye is the double of "The Fan".