|U.S. air date:|| TV: August 6, 2015|
VOD: July 31, 2015
|U.K. air date:||September 10, 2015|
|International premieres:|| Portugal: April 5, 2015|
Australia: April 2015
Bulgaria: May 11, 2015
Poland: May 12, 2015
Mexico: April 2015
Netherlands: May 19, 2015
Tanzania: May 6, 2015
Turkey: June 15, 2015
Spain: July 11, 2015
|Written by:|| Ben Bocquelet|
|Storyboarded by:||Akis Dimitrakopoulos|
| Just You and Me|
I Saw a Big Parade
When Nicole arranges a playdate for Anais with a classy family, the Wattersons try desperately to impress them.
- Daisy the Donkey
- Hexagon Lady
- Neck Beard
- Doughnut Sheriff
- Blue Elephant
- Fireman Pete (mentioned)
- This episode released on the Cartoon Network App and Video on Demand before it aired on TV on July 31, 2015.
- This episode reveals that Nicole can turn into a demon when angered.
- This episode was intended to air on March 19, 2015, but ended up being pre-empted by an episode of Steven Universe.
- It was set to air again on July 7, 2015, but got replaced by "The Return", which is the Season 4 premiere. Despite this, it is part of Season 3 - possibly making "The Egg" the most broadcast-delayed episode out of the series so far.
- This is the first appearance of the Elmore Art Museum.
- This episode, along with "The Downer", "The Triangle", and "The Money" aired on Portugal, Bulgaria, Poland and multiple other countries before they aired anywhere else.
- Apparently, the episode has also aired in Mexico on an unknown date.
- When Nicole and Felicity are fighting, it references how giraffes fight - by hitting the opponent with their neck.
- This is the third major role of Billy Parham and Felicity Parham.
- This is the sixth time Darwin's bare feet have been censored.
- When Felicity sees the Wattersons, she has flashbacks from "The Hero", "The Authority", and "The Law", remembering who they were and how they behaved.
- Music from "The Nobody" is reused.
- Richard can be seen wearing his wedding tux from "The Wand" and "The Ape".
- Felicity says tht she did not know Gumball, Darwin, and Anais were Nicole's children, even though in "The Limit", she saw the whole family together.
- This is the fifth episode to reference previous episodes.
- This is the fourth episode where Darwin wears pants.
- Billy says his favorite show is "Fireman Pete", which is a parody of the children's TV show Fireman Sam.
- The way that Nicole punches Felicity in the end of the episode quite resembles, the way that Hulk punches Thor in Marvel's Avengers
- During the flashback from "The Hero", Richard can be seen dancing in front of Food N' Stuff, despite being shown in front of the convenicnce store from "The DVD" in the actual episode.
- In the Flashback from "The Authority", the sence is mirrored; in the scence from the actual episode, Felicity and Billy entered the screen from the right, not the left.
- Gumball and Nicole wear shoes as part of their formal outfits, yet in some scences especially during the chase sequence, they are barefoot.
- When Felicity and Nicole are arguning on where Anais and Billy ran off to, Felicity's hands are not actually touching the steering wheel.
- When Gumball gets in the driver's seat, his hands are holding the side of the wheel. However, when it shows the car from the front, his hands are on top.