|U.S. air date:||October 13, 2016|
|Written by:|| Ben Bocquelet|
|Storyboarded by:||Adrian Maganza|
- Mrs. Senicourt (debut)
- Mr. Senicourt (debut)
- News Reporter
- Cupcake Man
- Carmen's Mother
- Cupcake Woman
- Mr. Small
- Pink Gummy Bear
- Sphere Citizens
- Mrs. Fitzgerald
- Melted Cheese Guy
- French Fry
- Yellow Construction Man
- Hamburger Cop
- Sal Left Thumb
- Dolphin Man
- Spray-Paint Bottle
- Milk Guy
- Construction Men
- Orange Guard
- Mr. Pepperoni
- Neck Beard
- Hexagon Lady
- Principal Brown
- Carmen's father
- Doughnut Sheriff
- Granny Jojo
- Bandage Doctor
- Mr. Robinson
- This episode reveals Nicole's maiden name is Senicourt. Nicole Bocquelet, Ben Bocquelet's real-life mother, shares the same maiden name.
- This is the first time Anais is seen as a baby.
- Footage from "The Origins" and "The Origins: Part Two" is used.
- Principal Brown, Mr. Small, Jackie, Tobias and Carmen's father can be seen in their post-apocalyptic outfits from "The Pizza."
- The butterfly effect is mentioned again. The first time was in "The Butterfly."
- This is the fourth time we see Gumball as a baby, the other times were in "The Treasure," "The Hero" and "The Origins" (in pictures).
- This is the second time we see Darwin as a baby. The first was in "The Origins."
- Mr. Senicourt's facial expression, coat pattern and small size are reminiscent of Grumpy Cat (aka Tardar Sauce).
- The scene where Banana Bob approaches Nicole in the basement is a reference to an iconic scene from Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho where Lila Crane approaches Norma Bates' corpse before turning it around.
- The music that plays in the background when Nicole imagines her tombstone is "Toccata and Fugue in D minor" by Johann Sebastian Bach.
- Similarly to Carl and Ellie Fredrickson from Pixar's Up, a filmstrip-like montage of young Nicole and Richard's relationship between when they first met and the present day plays, completely instrumental with no dialogue, from when they were kids, to when they got married, to when they purchased a rundown house which they then fixed up together, to when they gave birth to a child.
- Nicole's hair as a teenager has a slight resemblance to Ramona Flowers's many hairstyles from the Scott Pilgrim series.
- The shirt Richard wore when Granny Jojo kicked him out of her house resembles the Snaggletooth logo from the popular metal band Motörhead.
- This episode has made many contradictions to past episodes:
- Nicole's wedding dress appears to be different than the other wedding dress from "The Dress."
- Nicole and Richard were married in the park instead of the church from "The Wand" and "The Ape."
- Richard wasn't screaming during the wedding like in "The Wand."
- In "The Treasure," Gumball was deformed as a baby, but in this episode he appears to be quite healthy as a baby.
- In "The Hero," Gumball learns to walk in the backyard of the house but in this episode he learns in front yard of the house.
- During the food fight at the end of the episode, Nicole disappears for a frame.