|U.S. air date:||June 9, 2016|
|U.K. air date:||July 6, 2016|
|International premieres:||Hungary: August 17, 2016|
|Written by:|| Ben Bocquelet|
|Storyboarded by:||Wandrille Maunoury|
"The Bus" is a 30th Episode of season 4 of The Amazing World of Gumball. It is the 146th episode overall.
Rocky convinces the kids on the bus that they don't have to go to school, little do the kids know that Rocky as well as some other adults are trying to teach them a lesson about skipping school.
- Nicole (mentioned)
- Banana Joe
- Sarah G. Lato
- Banana Bob
- Plane Guider
- This episode marks the first time Dexter and Harold have had a major role.
- This is Rob's third major role in the series. The first two were "The Nobody," and "The Nemesis."
- This is also Principal Brown's third major role.
- Rob is currently improving in his evil plans, since he managed to trick the parents into stealing a million dollars.
- This episode is a parody of the movie Speed.
- Dexter's criminal outfit resembles the "Heisenberg" drawing of Walter White from Breaking Bad.
- Harold's criminal outfit resembles the Phantom of the Opera.
- The code names used are inspired by the movie Reservoir Dogs.
- In the beginning, Gumball's face resembles Droopy Dog.
- Banana Joe is sitting behind Gumball and Darwin on the left side of the school bus, but after Gumball asks everyone where they'd rather go instead of school, Banana Joe is suddenly sitting on the right side of the bus, behind Tobias, where Sarah was sitting.
- Dexter lost his hat after his failed attempted to get the briefcase, after Richard grabbed the briefcase, Dexter had his hat back on.
- When Banana Bob is looking through the binoculars on the bridge, his left eyelid is transparent.
- Everyone except Gumball are shown to be dumb as they not realise that the criminals are Dexter, Harold, Richard and Principal Brown.