Teri is a supporting character in The Amazing World of Gumball. She is a hypochondriac, and can usually be found in the Nurse's office. Despite her being a bit self-absorbed, she's a very nice girl.
Teri seems to be a slightly crumpled version of a cut out bear. Her design resembles that of a school kid doodling on a piece of folder paper, and then cutting it out. She is usually seen wearing a blazer, which is commonly used for school uniforms or formal occasions.
Teri is a hypochondriac, meaning that she has a habit of believing that she has a number of ailments that are more than likely all in her head, such as believing to have gone deaf because no-one had spoken to her in the past five minutes. Because of this, Teri spends most of her time in the nurse's office. Aside from this, Teri seems to be a member of the Elmore Junior High cheerleading squad and is also one of the Treehouse Girls. She also seems to be a bit self-centered, but once you manage to get past this, Teri is a very kind and sensitive soul.
Prototype "Early reel"
- "The Pressure" (first appearance)
- "The Ghost"
- "The Mystery"
- "The Gi", when she and classmates laughed at Gumball.
- "The Kiss"
- "The Party", if she slapped Gumball.
- "The Genius"
- "The Mustache"
- "The Date" (Penny's Illustration)
- "The Ape"
- "The Curse"
- "The Meddler"
- "The Fight"
- "The Fridge"
- "The Flower"
- "The Phone"
- "The Apology"
- "The Words"
- "The Skull"
- "The Virus", as she was with Gumball and Darwin.
- "The Storm"
- "The Hero"
- In "The Mystery", Teri is shown in Penny's painting of the cheerleaders.
In her concept art, Teri was wider and uncrumpled. She also lacked a collar and buttons on her dress.
- In the Early reel, Teri was apparently male as Teri accidentally falling into the girl's bathroom elicits quite a commotion. Also, as seen in Gumball's escape plan, she was named "Paper Boy."
- A writer of the show suggests that Teri is skilled at papercraft and origami. This is supported by her reading a book on origami on two occasions: in "The Quest" and in "The Mystery".
- Being made of paper, she is very fragile and physically weak. An example was when she "slapped" Gumball in "The Party".
- She may like Leslie since she was with him in "The Party".
- She uses a pencil to draw something on her face, such as a teardrop or a face mask as seen in "The Virus".
- She likes to scribble fake tattoos on her arm (according to James Lamont's formspring).
- Her first major role is in "The Virus".
- In "The Phone", it is shown that Teri plays the xylophone, the marimba specifically.
- In "The Flower", Teri was unaffected by the rain, despite being made of paper.
- In "The Words", it is revealed that Teri is a germaphobe and that if Teri stands in the light, you can see inside of her.
- In "The Virus", it is revealed that Teri's mother is a doctor. Which explains why she is such a germaphobe.
Alan • Anais Watterson • Anton • Hot Dog Guy • Idaho • Jamie • Juke • Banana Joe • Bobert • Carmen • Carrie • Leslie • Masami • Molly Collins • Mushroom • Clayton • Darwin Watterson • Dog • Sarah • Ocho • Penny Fitzgerald • Rob • Sussie • Fuzzball • The Green Bear • Gumball Watterson • Hector • Teri • Tina Rex • Tobias Wilson • William