|Name:Rachel Wilson |Age:12 or 13 (Gumball's age)-14 (The Party)
|Enemies:Tobias (11 or 12-13 Year Old Brother)
Rachel's general appearance is similar to her younger brother's and mother's, but she more closely resembles her mother because of her humanoid stature, compared to Tobias' cloud physique. Rachel has rainbow lass or rainbow hair. Her skin is blue in color, and her hair fades from yellow to magenta. Like the rest of her family, Rachel has a headband on her hair. Rachel's usual outfit consists of a white t-shirt, chartreuse skirt, that has a black shadow under it. And a pair of white sneakers with red stripes. Rachel views herself to be of a higher class than Tobias and his friends, calling them "dumb loser babies" on occasion, possibly indicating that she is somewhat discriminating towards her younger peers. At first, Rachel did not want to let Tobias' friends attend the party, but her brother warned her that if she did not allow them to be invited, he'd tell their parents, leaving her no choice. She seems to submit fast with blackmail, and makes a solution by simply allowing Tobias and his invited friends to come, only requiring to bring a date in order to come to the party. She is somewhat prideful of her age towards those who are younger by calling Tobias' classmates as "dweeb, loser, baby friends" at the door, proving that she, as a person of higher age, looks down on those who are younger. At the party, none of Rachel's friends showed up and as a result, she was crushed. Darwin, however, saw her crying outside (displaying a more sensitive side of her) and tried to comfort her by cleaning up the ruined house. Rachel seemed calmed by his offer and admitted that he wasn't so bad for a kid. Rachel was extremely happy, and gave Darwin a kiss on the cheek as a "thank you."
- "The Mystery": In the class album.
- "The Party": Hostess of the party. Invites Gumball and the gang only if they bring a date with them.
- "The Third": At school talking to Carrie in the hall.
- "The Curse": At Daisyland with her family.
- "The Ape": In the cafeteria.
- "The End": In the schoolyard.
- Rachel's only major appearance was "The Party", and since Ben Bocquelet and some other members of the staff dislike her, she may unlikely have another large role again.
- Her name and Tobias' are possibly an allusion to two of the characters from the "Animorphs" series.
- Rachel and her mother are the only characters on the show with real hair.
- Rachel never longer appeared in season 1 in February 21, 2012 until season 3 in October 30, 2014.
- Rachel will first back appear in season 3 or 4.
- It is possible that Rachel has been sent to the void, and Sarah is a replacement since season 2.