Bobert is a supporting character in The Amazing World of Gumball. He is a high-tech robot that attends Elmore Junior High that is a bully of Gumball. Bobert was voiced by Sloan "Kerry" Fisher.
Bobert is a sleek, white robot with clamps for hands and a speaker for a mouth, which glows green when he talks. On his left "ear", there is a button that clears his memory and reboots him. In the middle of his head is a large, blue eye, which can record audio and video. Bobert is also capable of transforming into a huge mech, which he calls his "combat mode". It somewhat resembles a bipedal washing machine. In this mode, Bobert's arms transform into huge Gatling guns, rocket launchers grow out from his shoulders, his legs get bulkier, and a cannon opens up on his chest.
In Season 2, Bobert was slightly redesigned. The black strip coming from the bottom right corner of his eye was removed, and the black rim around Bobert's eye was thickened. Since the rim around Bobert's eye was thickened, Bobert's "pupil" is also smaller than before.
Bobert who is being a robotic bully of Gumball has difficulties processing human emotions and necessities. He is highly analytical, and calculates all that he observes into a mathematical formula of some sort. Despite this, Bobert is known to occasionally envy his organic classmates, and on at least one occasion has attempted to become a real boy, which in turn developed into him trying to steal Gumball's identity, steal his family and best friend, and get a kiss on the lips and a date with Penny. Since Bobert has such a scientific outlook on the world, he is one of the most intelligent students at Elmore Junior High, and is undoubtedly the smartest in Miss Simian's class. As a result of him being so unemotional and intelligent, Bobert is almost unfairly called a nerd by his classmates and is a member of The Reject Club along with The Eggheads and Ocho.
- "The Third"
- "The End"
- "The Dress"
- "The Ghost" (cameo)
- "The Mystery"
- "The Party"
- "The Robot"
- "The Picnic" (cameo)
- "The Club"
- "The Fight" (cameo)
- "The Fridge" (cameo)
- "The Banana"
- "The Phone"
- "The Apology" (cameo)
- "The Words" (cameo)
- "The Bet"
- "The Storm"
- "The Photo"
- Even if Bobert is not in Combat Mode, he still possesses powerful strength and can shoot lasers from his eye.
- He can also fly using thrusters under his feet.
- Bobert's eye allows him to project recorded video.
- Bobert has transformed into Combat Mode at least three times: the first was in "The Robot", second time was "The Club", and again in "The Apology", in Gumball and Darwin's imagination.
- According to a picture from Anais' Flickr, Bobert can refuel himself using a gas pump.
- In "The Robot", Bobert is shown to be emotionless, but in "The Mystery", he laughs at Principal Brown falling down the stairs.
- Even though Bobert possesses many weapons systems in his Combat Mode, he has only been observed to shoot lasers. However, he may concentrate all his weapons for an extremely powerful attack that can be felt throughout the entire city.
- In "The Bet", it is revealed that Bobert can discharge energy that can melt doors in his path.
- In Season two, his voice gets a lower pitch and sounds more robot-like.
Alan • Anais Watterson • Anton • Hot Dog Guy • Idaho • Jamie • Juke • Banana Joe • Bobert • Carmen • Carrie • Leslie • Masami • Molly Collins • Mushroom • Clayton • Darwin Watterson • Dog • Sarah • Ocho • Penny Fitzgerald • Rob • Sussie • Fuzzball • The Green Bear • Gumball Watterson • Hector • Teri • Tina Rex • Tobias Wilson • William